Who we are
“It is foremost important not to loose spontaneous need to research, explore and experiment.” K. Macurova, 2011
We are a flexible, lean startup focusing on DevOps of enterprise systems; development of IoT technologies and integration and implementation of monitoring systems, alerting infrastructure and telemetry applications into IT and industrial environments. We develop hardware and write software and firmware to support our customers operations, but also our own.
You might be interested in our company if you are interested in any type of measurement of physical (pressures, temperatures, air quality) or IT environment parameters, or integrating data into your current processing applications.
We put a lot of emphasis on using Open Source Software and use agile methods in software development.
Some of the buzzwords we use and understand: Zabbix, Centreon, Nagios, IoT, telemetry, big data, Industry 4.0, Bluetooth LE, Sigfox, LoRaWAN, LoRa, NB-IoT, PCB design, Git, Python, C, ARM, Keil, Altium, AVR, ATMega, Raspberry PI, KiCAD, Gerbers
We are local to Bratislava, Slovakia (part of the European Union).
What we do
Moire Labs offers telemetry solutions for Industry 4.0 with various levels of complexity and customization levels.
- electronics development focusing on IoT, ARM, AVR and sub-GHz radio technologies
- remote metering and telemetry using LoRaWAN, Sigfox, GSM and NB-IoT
- Linux and Unix systems administration specializing on RHEL, CentOS and Debian derivatives
- original software development (AWS integration, middleware and data processing software) with strong emphasis on using Open Source Software
- architecture, implementation and development of monitoring systems (Zabbix and Nagios / Centreon proficient)
- product design end engineering
Please see out Industry 4.0 product portfolio here.