DTX-CH-1LiFePO4 Mk1 battery charger datasheet
Only for charging 1 Cell LiFePO4 battery inside of SENTRY device.
Limited to 550mA charging current as per battery requirements.
Wall DC power supply: 6V DC output, min. 1A / 6W output power.
Pinout (for servicing only)
Pin configuration of charger connector: 1 reserved 2 GND 3 reserved 4 reserved 5 reserved 6 CHARGER + 7 reserved
- Red LED = On when charging, Off when done charging
- Disconnect the charger from the power supply
- Attach the unit to the charger
- Connect the charger to the power supply, red LED will lit up when battery is charging.
- After charge is full the red LED will turn off.
- Disconnect the charger from power supply.
- Disconnect the battery from the charger.
Do not connect or disconnect the telementry module from the charger when the charger is being powered from power supply!