DTX-CH-3NiMH Mk1 battery charger datasheet
Only for charging 3 Cell NiMH battery packs such as BP-2 3.6V NiMH Battery.
Limited to 0.5A charging current.
Only use with DC power supply of the following specification: 6V DC output, minimum 1A / 6W output power.
Charger supply plug type: 2.1x5.5mm. Center positive.
Only use supplied power supply with the charger.
- Red LED = On when charging
- Green LED = On when done charging
- Blue LED = On when charger is in operational state
- Disconnect the charger from the power supply
- Attach the battery pack to the charger
- Connect the charger to the power supply, red LED will lit up when battery is charging.
- After charge is full the green LED will lit up.
- Disconnect the charger from power supply.
- Disconnect the battery from the charger.
Do not connect or disconnect battery pack from the charger when the charger is being powered!